Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Check out the cool trailer for the upcoming film, SINISTER

   


 








  If you haven't seen the trailer for the film SINISTER yet, do yourself a favor and check it out now!!
The movie stars Ethan Hawke and is directed by Scott Derrickson, who also directed THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE.  Here is the plot of the film from the movie's official website:
 
SINISTER is a frightening new thriller from the producer of the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY films and the writer-director of THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. Ethan Hawke plays a true crime novelist who discovers a box of mysterious, disturbing home movies that plunge his family into a nightmarish experience of supernatural horror.
 
  The film opens nationwide October 5th.  This is one I will be checking out for sure.  Watch the trailer and leave a comment and let me know what you think!

 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment