Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Coming soon....ARMY OF DARKNESS 2 !!!



  Raise your hand if you want to see a sequel to ARMY OF DARKNESS.  Me too, Ash!  Well, now you can  (or will be able to someday, anyway).  That's right!  In case you haven't heard, ARMY OF DARKNESS 2 is happening.  While that is awesome news, what is even better is that both Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell are attached to the project!  Raimi will be directing and Bruce will be starring in the new film.  Now, the bad news is it is slated for a 2016 release, which means we have a while before we will be able to see this new film.  The project has just been announced, so no word on any plot lines yet.  And as always with any film announcement this far in advance, things could change.  Stay tuned and I will pass on any details as I hear them!

CLICK HERE and HERE to read articles posted by bloody-disgusting.com about ARMY OF DARKNESS 2!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how excited I am to hear this news!! I would be even more excited if Raimi would cast me as an extra, but....

    ReplyDelete