Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, SHARKNADO 2!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3062074/?ref_=nv_sr_2
 Ha!  Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...or back on land...or anywhere for that matter, comes SHARKNADO 2!  The tornado full of sharks is back and it is bigger and better than ever!!  This time, the freak weather condition is happening in New York City!  

 The brilliantly named SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE stars Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, Vivica A. Fox, Mark McGrath, and horror fan fave Tiffany Shepis!

Check it out when SHARKNADO 2 premieres Wednesday, July 30th, at 9/8 Central on the Syfy network


CLICK HERE to watch the teaser trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment