Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, January 5, 2015

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, January 6th, 2015












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 1/6
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)


CANDYMAN 2:  FAREWELL TO THE FLESH  [Blu-ray]
*  ESPIRITISMO
FINDERS KEEPERS
THE GUEST [DVD & Blu-ray]
HORNS [DVD & Blu-ray]
THE HOUSES OCTOBER BUILT
NINJA ZOMBIES
NO GOOD DEED  [DVD & Blu-ray]
SICK:  SURVIVE THE NIGHT


2 comments:


  1. Health is one of the many aspect in our life that we should take good care because if we are sick , we became useless and unimportant. We loose hope and everything became stagnant. Visit my site for more information. Thanks.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it a lot. Please do more blogs in the future. Thank you and God bless to the blogger!

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete