Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Check out the interactive horror movie, THE OUTBREAK


http://www.survivetheoutbreak.com/

 
  I happened across this site while looking for a certain zombie game online.   This is a site that features an interactive zombie film called, THE OUTBREAK.   As the film progresses, it pauses at certain points where you have to make a decision  that will determine if you survive the zombie outbreak or if you die!   I've died twice so far, I guess I'll keep trying! Ha!  

 Check it out for yourself, it's actually a very well made zombie film with some good gore.  Getting to changed the scenes based on your choices is a lot of fun!


CLICK HERE to watch and play THE OUTBREAK


No comments:

Post a Comment