Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The 4H blog is on Spring Break!


 You might have noticed I haven't posted anything in the last few days.  I'm off work for Spring Break, so will be doing some traveling and hanging out with family this week.  I'll resume postings starting next week!   Until, then, watch some scary movies and stay scared!

-Zombie Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment