Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Check out the award winning short film, DAWN OF THE DEAF


http://www.dawnofthedeafmovie.com/

  When I first saw the title for this film, I thought it was going to be a zombie parody movie that was probably going to be pretty non-pc and offensive to the deaf community.  Boy was I wrong!    This is not a comedy or spoof movie by any means.  In fact, DAWN OF THE DEAF is one of the best short films I have ever seen!   Here is the basic plot from the film's official website:

When a strange sound wipes out the hearing population, a small group of Deaf people must band together to survive.

  I had no idea what to expect when I watched this film, but what I got was one of the most entertaining 12 minutes I have seen in a long time.   The film is brilliant and definitely makes me want to see more.   

  The film was directed by Rob Savage, and Mr. Savage, if you're reading this, I really hope that you are considering making this into a feature length film!

 Watch the film below and then leave a comment to let me know what you think!


Dawn of the Deaf from Rob Savage on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment