Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Check out the new trailer for STRANGER THINGS 2!!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/?ref_=nv_sr_1












  I was a big fan of STRANGER THINGS, and I can't wait for part 2!   A trailer was just released today for part 2 and it looks like we are in for another treat this time around!  The use of Michael Jackson's THRILLER during this trailer is pure nostalgic perfection!!

  Watch the trailer and let me know what you think!   STRANGER THINGS 2 will be released on Netflix starting October 27th!

  CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for STRANGER THINGS 2


No comments:

Post a Comment