Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Must watch: Sam Raimi Lost Film: ATTACK OF THE HELPING HAND

For those that don't know who Sam Raimi is, shame on you! Sam Raimi is the director of the EVIL DEAD TRILOGY, DARKMAN, the SPIDERMAN films, and most recently, DRAG ME TO HELL. While searching one of my favorite horror blogs on the web, Evil Dead News.com, I found this great 8mm short film shot back in 1979, 2 years before his great EVIL DEAD film. You can see some similarities in the two films and it is fun to see how far Sam Raimi has come as a director.
Check out the Sam Raimi's short film, ATTACK OF THE HELPING HAND:

No comments:

Post a Comment