Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New photos from Alexandre Aja's PIRANHA 3D

DreadCentral.com has unveiled some new official photos from Alexandre Aja's new film PIRANHA 3D! I am a huge fan of Aja and his films, he is bringing real horror back to the theaters. I am super excited about this next film of his, and can't wait for a trailer. But..in the meantime, we have some pics to tie us over. Here is the best, the others are just close up of actors.

I LOVE this pic..it looks like just total chaos and comotion. The red, blood tinted water is awesome in this pic.
To see the rest of the pics CLICK HERE to go to the DreadCentral.com article

No comments:

Post a Comment