Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Check out the trailer for the new global pandemic film, RETREAT

 I just got an email about a new film starring Cillian Murphy, Jamie Bell and Thandie Newton called, RETREAT.   The film is being distributed by Samuel Goldwyn Films, and is set for release on Oct. 21st of this year.  Here is the basic plot from imdb.com:

Kate and Martin escape from personal tragedy to an Island Retreat. Cut off from the outside world, their attempts to recover are shattered when a Man is washed ashore, with news of airborne killer disease that is sweeping through Europe.

I love these king of global pandemic films...they are usually very scary, especially when you realize that something like this could actually happen.....check out the trailer and let me know what you think.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment