Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Check out the ultra gory Chainsaw Massacre Prank!!


  I always love a good prank, and horror pranks are the best!  This prank involves a Leatherface looking dude in a mask sawing up a guy in parking garage!  They use an amputee to simulate a man who has been sawed up by the masked mad man! Pretty good stuff!  Check it out!





2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see something very interesting in your site that I can't stop on reading. This is so good article ever. Thank you for sharing and for inspiring your readers. Have a good day!

    maria

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to say I am new to weblog and truly savored you’re website. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You actually have excellent writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web site.

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete