Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Check out the trailer for DEAD RISING: WATCHTOWER


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3816458/?ref_=nv_sr_1

  I finally watched the trailer for the new DEAD RISING movie, called DEAD RISING:  WATCHTOWER.   This is the movie based off the hit video game of the same name.   I knew there was a film coming out based on the game, but I was assuming it would be a normal theatrical movie or a straight to DVD film.  As it turns out, the film is a CRACKLE original film and will begin streaming on crackle.com starting March 27!  

The movie looks like it is going to be a lot of fun with some great zombie killing action mixed with some humor.  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment