Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 3 is coming...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1883367/

 



 



 

  This is the one we have been waiting on for a long time.   The final film of the HUMAN CENTIPEDE series is finally here.  The official title is THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE:  FINAL SEQUENCE and it looks like it is going to be the most outrageous entry of them all!  The film is set at a maximum security prison in the desert.   Apparently the inmates are the guinea pigs this time around, and are used to make the longest Human Centipede yet...500 people long! 

  The trailer is out now for your viewing pleasure.  The film has a tentative release date of May 22nd.  Give the trailer a watch if you haven't seen it yet and  let me know what you think.   


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment