Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Check out the trailer for BATTLE: LOS ANGELES

h
I have been hearing a lot lately about a movie coming out called BATTLE: LOS ANGELES. I knew it was an alien invasion flick, and those type films usually don't excite me too much, but this film looks absolutely amazing. I just got around to watching the trailer today and I am blown away and can't wait to see this film. While more Sci-Fi than Horror, it is still worth a mention and worth taking a look at. The film is scheduled for release on March 11, 2011.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for BATTLE: LOS ANGELES




No comments:

Post a Comment