Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 8, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, November 9th

Here are this weeks Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 11/9/10: (Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

ANITCHRIST  [DVD & Blu-ray]
BLOOD MOON RISING [Blu-ray]
BLOOD TIES [Blu-ray]
THE BRAZEN BULL
COMA
DAMNED BY DAWN [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DEAD ENDERS
ESQUIZOFRENIA
EVIL BONG/EVIL BONG 2:  KING BONG double feature
HIDE AND GO KILL
HIDE AND GO KILL 2
PUPPETMASTER COLLECTION
TREMORS [Blu-ray]

A lot of titles coming out this week!  I would definitely recommend you checking out the trailer for DAMNED BY DAWN.  If the movie is half as good as this trailer looks, we are all in for great film!

No comments:

Post a Comment