Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Check out the trailer for the independent zombie film, DEAD GENESIS

 

  As most of you know, I am a huge zombie fan.  In fact, zombie movies are my favorite horror sub-genre.  I love all zombie films, whether it is the big budget films or the small, independent, low budget ones....if it deals with zombies, I'm gonna check it out.
  Well, I ran across a film the other day called DEAD GENESIS.  The trailer looks really good for a low budget zombie flick.  Check out the trailer by clicking the link below and let me now what you think.  I will have a full review of the film posted soon once I get a chance to watch it, so check back soon for that! 


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment