Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Congratulations to all of this year's Rondo Award winners!!









  I just want to take a minute to congratulate everyone who was nominated and especially all the winners of this year's RONDO AWARDS!!  As most of you know, this was the first year that this here horror blog was nominated for a Rondo Award!!  I can't begin to tell you what an honor it was to be nominated!  Thank you to all of you who voted for my blog!  I didn't win this year, but hopefully I will be lucky enough to be nominated again next year!

The winners have been announced, and here are some of the top category winners:

BEST FILM OF 2012:            CABIN IN THE WOODS

BEST TV PRESENTATION:    THE WALKING DEAD

BEST CLASSIC DVD:             ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET FRANKENSTEIN

BEST INDEPENDENT FILM:    HOUSE OF GHOSTS directed by Christopher Mihm

BEST SHORT FILM:               THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER directed by Raul Garcia

BEST MAGAZINE (Modern)     RUE MORGUE

BEST MAGAZINE (Classic)      SCARY MONSTERS

BEST WEBSITE:                     DREAD CENTRAL

BEST BLOG:                          THE COLLINSPORT HISTORICAL SOCIETY

BEST CONVENTION:               MONSTERPALOOZA



These are just a few of the categories and winners.  For a full list of all the winners in all categories, please visit  the Rondo Awards website by clicking HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment