Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

ZOMBIELAND: THE SERIES Episode 1 is available now at amazon.com


 
  As most of you know, the sequel to ZOMBIELAND was scrapped a while back, and then amazon.com picked up the rights to make ZOMBIELAND:  THE SERIES based on the film.  When I heard this news, I was skeptical to say the least.  In fact, I pretty much wrote it off before even watching the first episode.  Well, I heard episode 1 was out, so I thought I might was well check it out...expecting to be sorely disappointed.  Well, I am happy to say that I was dead wrong about this series.  It was much better than I expected.  I expected a toned down version of film, but instead we are given a show that lives up the movie in terms of humor and in gore!  There are some great kills in this show.  The cast is great, and seem to have good chemistry.  I highly recommend you check this show out.  I will be highly anticipating the next episode!
 
CLICK HERE to watch the show

No comments:

Post a Comment