Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Check out the new teaser trailer for next summer's GODZILLA film!



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831387/?ref_=nv_sr_1   I have to admit that I have had zero excitement for this film since hearing about it.  I guess after the awful 1998 GODZILLA remake, I had pretty much given up on this franchise.  But, I have to say after seeing this new trailer, I am actually excited about seeing this new version.    This trailer looks amazing visually, and I hope the entire movie has this look and feel to it.   I think we might be in for a real treat with this one!  GODZILLA has a release date set for May 16th, 2014, although that is subject to change.

  Take a look at the trailer and comment to let me know what you think about this film.  Will you be checking this one out in the theaters?  I know I will be!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


2 comments:

  1. I now can't wait to see this, trying to keep my "high hopes" in check though! Nice blog. Newest follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Jennifurla!! A GODZILLA remake scares me...I'm hoping for the best! Glad you are enjoying the blog! Tell your friends!!

    ReplyDelete