Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Check out the new teaser trailer for next summer's GODZILLA film!



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831387/?ref_=nv_sr_1   I have to admit that I have had zero excitement for this film since hearing about it.  I guess after the awful 1998 GODZILLA remake, I had pretty much given up on this franchise.  But, I have to say after seeing this new trailer, I am actually excited about seeing this new version.    This trailer looks amazing visually, and I hope the entire movie has this look and feel to it.   I think we might be in for a real treat with this one!  GODZILLA has a release date set for May 16th, 2014, although that is subject to change.

  Take a look at the trailer and comment to let me know what you think about this film.  Will you be checking this one out in the theaters?  I know I will be!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


2 comments:

  1. I now can't wait to see this, trying to keep my "high hopes" in check though! Nice blog. Newest follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Jennifurla!! A GODZILLA remake scares me...I'm hoping for the best! Glad you are enjoying the blog! Tell your friends!!

    ReplyDelete