Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, THE BABADOOK


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2321549/?ref_=nv_sr_1    Holy cow this movie look creepy as hell!!   It's called THE BABADOOK from director .  Here is the the basic plot from the film's imdb page:

A single mother, plagued by the violent death of her husband, battles with her son's fear of a monster lurking in the house, but soon discovers a sinister presence all around her.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  I think this movie looks super creepy. I will be checking this one out for sure.  I haven't found a release date for this one yet, but it should be coming out sometime this year.  


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


1 comment:

  1. Oh,that does look nice. It's that lady from Girl with a Pearl earring. I also saw Daniel Henshall (Snowtown Murders), I'd love to catch this flick!

    ReplyDelete