Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Check out awesome website, 80sCards.com!

   
http://www.80scards.com/ A while back I told you about an indiegogo campaign for a new website called 80sCards.com.  Well, they met their goal and the 80scards.com website it up and running!!  While it's called 80sCards.com, the website actually sells movie card packs from the 1970's, 80's, and 90's!  
  One of the indiegogo campaign perks was 3 free packs of cards with a contribution!  I contributed and just got my free pack in the mail today!        My free packs included the following:  1989 GHOSTBUSTERS II, 1987  A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET STICKERS, and 1992 HELLRAISER.   These are some awesome cards, and you can buy any of these packs over at the 80sCards.com website!  Other great card packs you can buy include packs of 1986 THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORROR, 1978 JAWS 2, 1979 ALIEN, 1983 JAWS 3-D,  and 1984 GREMLINS just to name a few.
  Head on over to 80sCards.com right now and check them out!  Also, for a limited time, use the special code 5OFFCARDS when you check out for 5% off your order!


CLICK HERE to visit 80sCards.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment