Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Check out the "looks so bad, it's good" trailer for POSEIDON REX!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2690160/?ref_=nv_sr_1  If you are a fan of the cheesy cross-breed creature features on the SyFy network, you are going to love this gem.  It's called POSEIDON REX and it looks amazing...it a bad, but good way.  The film is about a Tyrannosaurus Rex that lives in the ocean.  Yep, you read that correctly.  Here is the plot from it's amazon.com page:

A small, secluded island off the coast of Belize suddenly finds itself terrorized by a deadly predator from the planet's distant past, when deep sea divers accidentally awaken an ancient evil. Jackson Slate and his team of underwater cave explorers unearth much more than long-lost Mayan treasure while plumbing the depths of a world famous blue hole. They disturb a creature that's been hibernating for over 60,000 years - a rampaging behemoth of death and destruction not only at sea but also on land.

POSEIDON REX will be released onto DVD May 13th of this year.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to pre-order the DVD


2 comments: