Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Evil Dead: The Series coming to YouTube!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qCDOrTxKMU
  Ok, now don't get too excited.  This is a fan made web series, not something made by the original creators of THE EVIL DEAD or anything made by a big studio.  This is a small, low budget series made by fans of the film, for fans of the film.  THE EVIL DEAD: THE SERIES looks to be more based on the recent remake than the original films, but who knows what could be in store.  Right now, the pilot episode is the only one on YouTube.   Give it a watch and let me know what you think.  Better yet, leave a comment on the YouTube video and let the makers of this series know what you think.  If you don't like it, rather than bash it on the comments, leave a comment with some constructive criticism for them.  Let them know what you liked about it and what you didn't.  It sounds like they will be taking the feedback and making it the best series they can!


CLICK HERE to watch the pilot episode of THE EVIL DEAD:  THE SERIES


No comments:

Post a Comment