Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that came out today, 12/2:
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)


*  AS ABOVE, SO BELOW   [DVD & Blu-ray]
DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES  [DVD & Blu-ray]
KITE  [DVD/Blu-ray combo]
THE QUARTERMASS XPERIMENT  [Blu-ray]
SPEAK NO EVIL
THE STRAIN:  SEASON 1   [DVD & Blu-ray]
TALES FROM THE CRYPT / VAULT OF HORROR  [Blu-ray]
THE VORTEX

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telangana Film Chamber of Commerce was established in the year 2014, in Hyderabad, Telangana State, to cater the needs of the tollywood Art and Craft. Represent by its President Mr. Pratani Rama Krishana Goud, who has vast exprience in the film industries as an Actor, Producer, Director, Exhibitor.

    ReplyDelete