Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Have you watched the trailer for the POLTERGEIST remake yet?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1029360/?ref_=nv_sr_2 If not, do yourself a favor and check it out now!  I haven't really been too excited about any new horror films coming out lately, but this one looks like it could be really good!  I loved the original POLTERGEIST and can't wait to see what producer Sam Raimi's Ghost House Pictures does with this new film.  Here is the plot of the new film from the movie's imdb.com page:

  Legendary filmmaker Sam Raimi and director Gil Kenan reimagine and contemporize the classic tale about a family whose suburban home is invaded by angry spirits. When the terrifying apparitions escalate their attacks and take the youngest daughter, the family must come together to rescue her.

  POLTERGEIST is scheduled to hit theaters on July 24, 2015 in both 2D and 3D versions.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment