Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Have you seen the ASH VS. THE EVIL DEAD comic con trailer?


http://bloody-disgusting.com/videos/3352696/ash-vs-evil-dead-trailer-premiere-sdcc/











  If you haven't, stop what you are doing right now and watch it!   I have to admit, I was nervous going into it.  I was scared that it wouldn't live up to what I hoped it would look like.   Well, I am more than happy to report that the trailer lived up to my hopes and expectations and then some!    This show looks like it will be so much fun!  

  ASH VS. THE EVIL DEAD will premier Halloween night, October 31st of this year on the STARZ Network.


CLICK HERE to read the full article on Bloody-Disgusting.com
and watch the trailer!

 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, and it blew me away. It looks more Evil Deadish than Army of Darkness itself! I will be watching every single episode of this! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I don't think this will disappoint! I just wish they were more than 30 min episodes!

      Delete