Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Check out the trailer for the must see horror-comedy, THE FINAL GIRLS


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2118624/?ref_=nv_sr_1  I am a big fan of horror-comedy films when done right.  The problem is that very few are done right. It's a fine line between horror and being funny vs. being stupid.  Unfortunately, most horror-comedy films are pretty dumb.  This one looks very promising, though!   The film is called THE FINAL GIRLS and it looks like it is going to be lots of fun!  Here is the basic plot of the film from it's imdb.com page:

  A young woman grieving the loss of her mother, a famous scream queen from the 1980s, finds herself pulled into the world of her mom's most famous movie. Reunited, the women must fight off the film's maniacal killer.

  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  This is one I am really looking forward to!   THE FINAL GIRLS has a release date set for October 9th of this year.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment