Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, BITE!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4264426/ Ugh..this film looks downright disgusting.  So, naturally I can't wait to see it!  The film is called BITE and is being directed by .  The film was produced by Black Fawn Films and Breakthrough Entertainment.  Here is the basic plot of the movie from the film's official website:

While on her bachelorette party getaway, Casey, the bride to be, gets a seemingly harmless bite from an unknown insect. After returning home with cold feet, Casey tries to call off her wedding but before she's able to, she starts exhibiting insect like traits. Between her physical transformation and her wedding anxiety, Casey succumbs to her new instincts and begins creating a hive that not only houses her translucent eggs, but feeds on the flesh of others. As her transformation becomes complete, Casey discovers that everything can change with a single bite.

  The film is playing film festivals now and there have been reports of people fainting and getting sick (puking) from watching this film.  If that isn't an excellent incentive to watch this film, then I don't know what is!   Hopefully I will have more info on a release date in the near future.


CLICK HERE to view the film's official website
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment