Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Clive Barker's classic RAWHEAD REX gets new BD release!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091829/?ref_=nv_sr_1 This is something I have been hoping and waiting a long time for .  Clive Barker's film RAWHEAD REX is finally getting re-released!   An old DVD is available, but it is long out of print and very hard to come by.  Some copies have gone for around $100 on eBay recently.   I had always wondered why this film hasn't had a re-release over the years, and I had pretty much given up on it. 

 Well, the wait is over!  The great folks at Kino Lorber have recently announced that they are in fact releasing RAWHEAD REX!  They will release a 4K restoration of the film theatrically, and then a Blu-ray later in the fall.   No exact release date has been announced yet, but be sure to follow Kino Lorber on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the details!


CLICK HERE to watch the RAWHEAD REX trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the Kino Lorber website

No comments:

Post a Comment