Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 24, 2017

This week's horror related DVD and Blu-ray releases, April 25th












Here are this week's horror related DVD/BD's that come out tomorrow, 4/25:

*  THE ABANDONED DEAD  [DVD]
*  AMERICAN ANARCHIST  [DVD & BD]
*  CALTIKI:  THE IMMORTAL MONSTER  [Arrow BD/DVD combo]
*  EXTERMINATOR 2  [BD]
*  DARK WATERS  [BD]
*  DOUBLE EXPOSURE  [Vinegar Syndrome BD/DVD combo]
*  FROM HELL IT CAME  [BD]
*  THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS  [DVD & BD]
*  GOREGASM  [DVD]
*  I BURY THE LIVING  [BD]
*  THE OTHER HELL  [BD]
*  THE PORTAL  [DVD]
*  PSYCHO COP RETURNS  [Vinegar Syndrome BD/DVD combo]
*  THE SCREAMING SKULL  [BD]
*  TRUE CRIME TRIPLE FEATURE  [DVD]
*  UNDERWORLD:  BLOOD WARS  [DVD, BD, & 4K]
*  THE WICKED ONE  [DVD]

No comments:

Post a Comment