Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, January 4, 2019

You may have noticed the lack of posts lately.....


 Back when I started this blog, I prided myself on being one of the only independent horror blogs that made daily posts.  I did that for years, never a day went by that I didn't make a post (check out the archives for tons of old posts). 

  Well, as my kids have gotten older and more active in school and extra curricular activities, I find that I just don't have as much time these days to post as often as I used to.   But, don't worry.  Like any good zombie, you can't keep me down.  The sight might seem dead at times, but it will always pop back out of the grave every few weeks to show the world I'm still here!  Plus, I don't get nearly as many movies sent to me anymore to review, so I'll mainly post a review when I do get a movie sent to me.   Speaking of that, I recently had a cool independent horror film sent to me that I will review next! 

 Thanks for all the support to those of you that still check my posts!  I appreciate it and hope you'll follow my on Twitter and Instagram (@frightfan) and like the HAYES HUDSON'S HOUSE OF HORROR Facebook page so you can see when new posts are uploaded!


 Thanks!













-Zombie Hayes

1 comment:

  1. I hear yeah the kids thing gee wiz they get it the way. I did follow you on twitter his to a killer 2019

    ReplyDelete