Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, September 12, 2024

CIRCUS OF THE DEAD 2 Indigogo campaign launching tomorrow, Friday the 13th!!



 If you are a fan of  CIRCUS OF THE DEAD, then you are in for a treat!  The circus is back in town!!

 Director Billy "Bloody Bill" Pon brought us one of the best independent horror features  I have ever seen back in 2014 with the original CIRCUS OF THE DEAD.   10 years later, he is back to bring you part 2, but he needs your help!!  

  The CIRCUS OF THE DEAD 2 crowdfunding campaign on Indigogo will go live tomorrow, Friday the 13th! Billy needs as many people as possible to donate on that first day to help trigger the algorithm to make it a trending campaign, and get more eyes on it.   Please help Billy out, and help all us horror movie lovers out, by donating on 9/13!    I don't know what the perks will be, but knowing Billy, I'm sure there will be some interesting ones in addition to the normal DVDs, Blu-Rays, etc. 

  If you have never seen CIRCUS OF THE DEAD, do yourself a favor and watch it asap!   It is disturbing, gory, demented, and just plain fun!   It's available to stream on multiple platforms including Tubi, Prime, Pluto, Freevee, Vudu, and more.   Once you see this film, you'll realize why I am so excited that part 2 is in the works!


CLICK HERE to go to Indigogo.com and search for the CIRCUS OF THE DEAD 2 campaign

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for the original CIRCUS OF THE DEAD so you can get a taste of what you will be in for with this new film

No comments:

Post a Comment