Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN 2 (H2) Trailer


For those of you that didn't like Rob Zombie's Halloween remake, then you might want to skip this post. Rob Zombie is back with his "final chapter" in his telling of the Michael Myers story. Rob Zombie's Halloween was actually a remake that I really liked. While some say that the original Halloween is perfect and didn't need to be messed with (and I can totally see where they are coming from, it is a classic), I liked this remake because it brought something new to the table. Zombie's Halloween showed much more back story of Michael as a child, which I enjoyed. I am looking forward to H2 and here the first trailer that was released earlier this week.

I think it looks pretty good and I will be in the theater to see this one for sure! It opens Aug. 28th nationwide.

Let me know what you think!


Here is the trailer courtesy of Firstshowing.net:


No comments:

Post a Comment