Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

'Suspiria" Remake announced!


Seems like the only horror movies coming out lately are remakes, and here is another. While some I understand, I just don't get this one. It was announced that they are remaking Dario Argento's "Suspiria". For those of you who aren't familiar with Dario Argento, this is considered to be one of his masterpieces. "Suspiria" is the first in Argento's "3 Mothers Trilogy". Suspiria was released in 1977, followed by "Inferno" in 1980 and then completed with "Mother of Tears" in 2007.

If you have not seen these films, I recommend that you go watch them asap! They are wonderful films and really showcase the talent of Argento as a filmmaker. I have been on an "Argento kick" lately...trying to watch as many of his films as possible. I am a huge fan of his movies and I'm sure you will see more posts about Dario Argento and his films in the future!


The "Suspiria" remake is scheduled for a 2010 release and at the time is rumored to star Natalie Portman in the lead role.


Hey, this just gave me an idea for a future post....the top most un-necessary horror remakes!

I will think on that a while...check back soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment