Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Movie Review: TOKYO GORE POLICE


Let me start off by saying that I have always considered Peter Jackson's BRAINDEAD (aka. DEAD ALIVE) to be the goriest film I have ever seen. I have never seen so much blood in a movie until I saw that film and never have again until just recently, when I watched this movie. TOKYO GORE POLICE is a Japanese film full of horror, gore, and just plain craziness you expect from the movies distributed by Tokyo Shock. The story is about the Tokyo police in the near future and their battle with a group of super-criminals called "engineers". The engineers are a new breed of superhuman that can bio-fuse their open wounds with weapons. Confused? You have to see this to believe it. Words can't do this movie justice. I can't describe to you how much blood you will see if you watch this movie. While normally that would be horribly gross, it is done in such an over the top way, that it is almost comedic. If someone were to even nick themselves shaving in this movie the entire bathroom would be a pool of red blood in less than 10 seconds. Blood sprays from everything and on everything, even on the camera lens in a few scenes. Good stuff...but don't take my word for it. Here is a trailer so you can see for yourself:




Enjoy...don't watch if the sight of blood makes you squeamish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment