Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Next TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND Has Been Announced!!

Based on the popularity of the TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND a couple of weekends ago, the promoters have already announced the site and date of next year's convention. The next installment of TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND will be April 30th-May 2nd, 2010! It will once again be at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Irving, TX! After having so much fun at this years convention, you can bet that I will be back there next year for sure! Click here to go to the official website and stay up to date as celebrities and guests are announced!

Also, if you can't wait that long, check out TEXAS FEAR FEST: CAMP BLOOD !! It is happening this year, August 28th --30th. The website says it is an "Outdoor camp out with all your favorite horror celebrities". The only celebrities announced so far are Ari Lehman, Kane Hodder, and Lou David. That is all the details so far, keep checking the website for more details to be posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. Due to non-convention issues; Texas FearFest's Camp Blood has been pushed back to Summer of 2010. All previously announced guests(including Lou(Cropsy)David, Cerina Vincent, ect.); are still confirmed for the event.

    Look for a FearFest mini-event to occur later this year.

    ReplyDelete