Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This weeks Horror DVD releases: May 5

Sorry, I'm day late on this, but here are this weeks Horror DVD releases that came out yesterday, May 5th:

BEAST COLLECTION (11 films, 4 discs): Image
THE BONE SNATCHER (Steelbook edition): First Look*NEW*
DOG SOLDIERS (Blu-ray): First Look
THE 8TH PLAGUE (new special edition): Celebrity
END OF THE LINE (U.S. release; special edition): Critical Mass
END OF THE LINE/SCARCE (U.S. release; 2-disc set): Critical Mass
EVENT HORIZON (Blu-ray): Paramount
FRANKENHOOD: Lionsgate
FROM A PLACE OF DARKNESS (DVD, Blu-ray): Celebrity
THE HOUSE OF THE DEMON: Celebrity
JUST ANOTHER LOVE STORY: Koch Lorber
MUM & DAD (special edition): Revolver/Image
RISE OF THE SCARECROWS (special edition): X Posse/Tempe
SCARCE (U.S. release; special edition): Critical Mass
SLAUGHTER (British): Celebrity
TWILIGHT Ultimate Collector's Set (Blu-ray etc.): Amazon.com exclusive

1 comment:

  1. I think Dog Soldiers is one of the best Sci-Fi Channel movies I've seen yet. It was intense, had a good storyline, and the special effects were good. What else can you ask for? Anyone with a taste for werewolves (get it?) should definitely check it out. And, on a side-note, Event Horizon is one of my favorite all-time creepy flicks.

    ReplyDelete