Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Check out the trailer for Adam Green's newest fright flick: FROZEN

In Adam Green's (HATCHET) newest film, Three skiers (Kevin Zegers, Shawn Ashmore, Emma Bell) mistakenly end up stranded on a chairlift and are forced to make life-or-death choices that prove more perilous than staying put and freezing to death. This trailer looks great...what a scary situation to be in. Could it ever happen? Not likely, but it will be fun to see what happens if it ever did!! FROZEN is set to be released into theaters February 5, 2010. I will be there to see this one for sure. Will you?

Click HERE to watch the trailer for FROZEN

6 comments:

  1. Heard about this one, sounds good. I hate heights though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just watched/reviewed Hatchet last night. This flick looks a lot better. I'm psyched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope he is able to prove his writing skills in this one, because what HATCHET offered in gore it more than lacked in character development. Great premise in this one, I love small scale horror like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep...this one looks pretty scary, in a "it could actually happen" sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally dug Hatchet but with Spiral and all the Ariescope shorts, Green is guaranteed to deliver a solid flick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pulling for Green to finally do something here that's worth all the buzz that's surrounded him since Hatchet, which I thought was terrible.

    ReplyDelete