Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, December 14, 2009

This weeks Horror related DVD releases: 12/15

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, Dec. 15th.
(click on the title to see the trailer for that film)

* BEYOND REMEDY
* THE BUTCHER
* INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS
* MENTAL SCARS
* MURDER BY DECREE (1979)
* P
* PSYCHO WARD
* RED CANYON
* TRUNK

The only must buy I see this week is INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS....while not a true Horror movie, it does warrant mention here with its Exploitation feel and its Horror movie level of violence. Plus, it's just a damn good movie, so I want to talk about it! Tarantino did not disappoint on his long awaited WWII film. As for the other films....nothing really sticks out this week....the movie P looks interesting...check out the trailer by clicking the title in the above list.

2 comments:

  1. Hayes - I've been back-and-forth as to whether I should include a review of Inglourious Basterds on Horror Dose or not. After reading your blurb here, however, I think I'll include it. Looking forward to watching it and hearing what others have to say about it!

    Also, P is available on Netflix to watch instantly, so I'll probably check that out over Christmas break.

    Thanks for posting this list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the only one I have any intention of checking out unless the Screener gods bless with me copies of the rest of this weeks garbage

    ReplyDelete