Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, December 7, 2009

This week's Horror related DVD releases coming out Tuesday, 12/8

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out tomorrow, 12/8:
(Click on titles for a trailer for that film)

* GOZU (2-Disc Collector's Edition)
* HOME MOVIE
* THE LIGHTS
* RUN! BITCH RUN! (RED BAND-not safe for work)
* SANDS OF OBLIVION
* SCREAMS IN THE NIGHT
* THE SKEPTIC

Not a great lineup again this week. There are a couple of interesting DVD's to point out, though. GOZU is being re-released in a 2-disc Collector's Edition. For fans of Takashi Miike, this is a great addition to your collection if you don't already have the single disc version released a few years back. This movie is messed up, as you have come to expect from a Takashi Miike movie. Make sure to click on the title above and check out the trailer. Also....check out the trailer for RUN! BITCH RUN!, although make sure no kiddos are around and definitely do not watch it at work. This is an exploitation flick made to look like the classic 1970's grindhouse rape revenge flicks that were popular at the time....most notable being I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE and LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT. If you are a fan of those, check out the trailer.

Well, until next time...stay scared!!

3 comments:

  1. I've been dying to see Run Bitch Run for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Gozu is freaking awesome! So freaking freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My local Best Buy didn't have RUN BITCH RUN when I went by today. I should have known. All they carry is boring mainstream crap. I hope you find a copy of RUN BITCH RUN jaded!

    And yes FC, Gozu is awesome. Freaky, just like you should expect from a Takashi Miike film!

    ReplyDelete