Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD: ORIGINS


A buddy of mine sent me the link to this article about a new NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD movie. This one is titled NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD: ORIGINS and is going to be a 3D CGI film. That alone has me interested...there is so much they could do with a zombie CGI film that couldn't be done with live actors..so this could end up being really cool...or....a CGI zombie film could be just horrible. I really don't know at this point. I will wait to make judgement once we see some stills from the production and eventually the trailer. I will, of course, post updates as I come across them! Until then, read the full article on Yahoo. The article list some of the actors that have signed on to do voice-overs, including genre vets Bill Moseley and Danielle Harris!

Click HERE to read the complete story from Yahoo News
Click HERE to go to the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD: ORIGINS Imdb page
(NOTLD:O is considered in development, so there is not much info the Imdb page
unless you are a IMDB PRO subscriber)

No comments:

Post a Comment