Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Check out the awesome trailer for FINAL DESTINATION 5

I don't know about you, but I love the FINAL DESTINATION movies.....the last one was  little lacking (although that opening race car scene was killer!!), but I think we are in for a huge treat with FINAL DESTINATION 5!   Check out this awesome trailer....If you were ever thinking about getting laser eye surgery or acupuncture, this might make you change your mind!



FINAL DESTINATION 5 is scheduled for theatrical release on August 12th, 2011 in 3D!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for FINAL DESTINATION 5

1 comment:

  1. i was checking continuously this blog and i am impressed! extremely helpful information.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete