Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Check out the awesome trailer for FINAL DESTINATION 5

I don't know about you, but I love the FINAL DESTINATION movies.....the last one was  little lacking (although that opening race car scene was killer!!), but I think we are in for a huge treat with FINAL DESTINATION 5!   Check out this awesome trailer....If you were ever thinking about getting laser eye surgery or acupuncture, this might make you change your mind!



FINAL DESTINATION 5 is scheduled for theatrical release on August 12th, 2011 in 3D!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for FINAL DESTINATION 5

4 comments:

  1. i was checking continuously this blog and i am impressed! extremely helpful information.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  3. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.

    Bry
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete