Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th!!

Sorry for no post last night....Blogger was down.  But it is back up and running today!  Friday the 13th is lucky after all!!  Well, it would be blasphemy not to do a post about FRIDAY THE 13th on Friday the 13th, so with that in mind, I bring you this awesome video!  Jason Voorhees visited the set of The Arsenio Hall show back in the late 80's to promote his latest movie, FRIDAY THE 13th PART VIII: JASON TAKES MANHATTAN.  Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment