Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

I'm back from another successful trip to the TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND!!  This was my 3rd year in a row to attend this particular event, and it is my favorite of all the conventions I have attended.  I can't wait until next year!! 

Well, I said I would be back with a full report, but that will have to wait.  My camera was not working, so most all the good pics my buddy and his wife took with their camera.  As soon as they can get all those pics to me, I will post some for you all to see. 

I can report though, that I had a really fun time!!  I met lots of cool celebs, including Freddy himself, Robert Englund!  I also got to meet Director Tom Six and actor Dieter Laser from THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE.  They were a lot of fun, very cool, down to earth people.  I also got to meet one of my favorite directors, Japan's own Yoshihiro Nishimura and got to see a screening of his latest film, HELLDRIVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment