Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Check out the crazy new clip from the upcoming film, EVIDENCE

A few weeks ago I posted some info and a short clip from a new movie coming out called, EVIDENCE (see original post HERE).  Well, writer Ryan McCoy recently let me know that a new clip from the film has been posted online, and man is it a good one!   This is a very short clip, but shows you the intensity that this film should bring. 

The plot of the film is pretty vague from it's imdb page:

Ryan is making a documentary on his friend, Brett, about camping for the first time. However, once they begin camping, they discover that there is a mysterious figure that is hunting them.

I am super excited about this film...I love the "found footage" type films, and when done right, they can bring a sense of realism to a film that a normally shot film can not match.  When I watched the first short clip, I thought we were dealing with more of a "Bigfoot" or some other animal/creature type film, but this newest clip looks like the creature or creatures are more alien like.  I am not sure, but either way I can't wait to see this film!!   Check out the new clip by clicking below!

 

CLICK HERE to watch the latest clip from EVIDENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment