Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Check out the crazy new clip from the upcoming film, EVIDENCE

A few weeks ago I posted some info and a short clip from a new movie coming out called, EVIDENCE (see original post HERE).  Well, writer Ryan McCoy recently let me know that a new clip from the film has been posted online, and man is it a good one!   This is a very short clip, but shows you the intensity that this film should bring. 

The plot of the film is pretty vague from it's imdb page:

Ryan is making a documentary on his friend, Brett, about camping for the first time. However, once they begin camping, they discover that there is a mysterious figure that is hunting them.

I am super excited about this film...I love the "found footage" type films, and when done right, they can bring a sense of realism to a film that a normally shot film can not match.  When I watched the first short clip, I thought we were dealing with more of a "Bigfoot" or some other animal/creature type film, but this newest clip looks like the creature or creatures are more alien like.  I am not sure, but either way I can't wait to see this film!!   Check out the new clip by clicking below!

 

CLICK HERE to watch the latest clip from EVIDENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment