Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. Come on in!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts lately......I've been too busy to even carve a pumpkin this year, so show me yours!!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, this is a very busy time of year for me!  I love the week leading up to Halloween, and all the festivities, but it has been keeping me very busy.  In fact, I haven't even found time to carve a pumpkin this year! I think this will be the first Halloween I haven't carved a pumpkin since I can remember!
Here is one of my favorites that I carved a couple of years ago, Freddy Krueger!

I would love to see some of your creations!  Email pics of some of your cool Jack-O-Lanterns to:
ZombieHayes@hotmail.com and I will show off some of your cool creations right here on the 4H Blog!

5 comments:

  1. That is so bad ass! I am definitely 100% Freddy's girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! Freddy has always been one of my faves too!!

    And yes TF!! That is a pumpkin carved with Freddy's image that I made about 2 years ago! It was tedious, but actually a lot easiter than it looks. I got the pattern from ZombiePumpkins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween, Hayes! Gotta say that IS one bad asssssss slash-o-lantern!

    ReplyDelete