Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 17, 2011

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, October 18th, 2011


Here are the horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, 10/18/11:
(Click a title to see a trailer for that film)


*  BEWARE
*  DARKNESS FALLS  [Blu-ray]
*  GEORGE:  A ZOMBIE INTERVENTION
*  GRAVE ENCOUNTERS
*  HELLRAISER:  REVELATIONS [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE HOWLING REBORN [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  IN A GLASS CAGE [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  KILLER EYE:  HALLOWEEN HAUNT
*  KURONEKO [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  MORE BRAINS! A RETURN TO THE LIVING DEAD
*  RED STATE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  SATAN HATES YOU
*  SCARLET FRY'S JUNKFOOD HORRORFEST  (Triple Feature)

No comments:

Post a Comment