Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, October 24, 2011

This week's horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, October 25th, 2011


Here are the horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, 10/25/11:
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)


*  ATROCIOUS
*  ATTACK THE BLOCK  [DVD & Blu-ray] 
*  CUT
*  DEMON DIVAS AND THE LANES OF DAMNATION
*  FACES IN THE CROWD  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE GREEN MONSTER
*  HIDDEN
*  HIDE
*  HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ISLAND OF LOST SOULS [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  MOTHMAN
*  RARE EXPORTS:  A CHRISTMAS TALE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  RENFIELD THE UNDEAD
*  A SERBIAN FILM   [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  WRONG TURN 4:  BLOODY BEGINNINGS [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ZOMBIE (aka. ZOMBI 2)  [DVD & Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment