Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Check out the teaser trailer for a new film called, HUMAN FACTOR

 I just got a press release announcing a new film that sounds very intriguing. The film is called HUMAN FACTOR and is about a place called Metro City, where suddenly all of the homeless population begins turning up dead.   This is an interesting premise, and I assume will turn out to be some kind of serial killer film where the killer targets homeless people.   Should be interesting for sure, and I was really surprised by the amazing cast assembled for this film. 
 The film stars Eric Roberts (The Dark Knight, Chillerama), Tom Sizemore (Natural Born Killers, True Romance), Danny Trejo (Machete, Predators), Charisma Carpenter (Expendables), David Zayas (Dexter), George Lazenby (old 007 "In Her Majestys Secret Service"), Shalim Ortiz (CSI: Miami, Heroes), Keith David, Kim Sønderholm, Laci Kay, Walker Howard, Deborah Twiss, Doug Jones, Ben Cross, Gary Daniels and many others!

We don't have much info right now, mainly just this teaser trailer, but I'm sure we will be hearing more about this closer to the release date.


CLICK HERE to watch the teaser trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment